Gold and Silver
Gold (GLL) and Silver (ZSL) Hedge Funds
All Financial Markets
- Dow Indu
- S&P 5002144.94+5.51 +0.26%
- Nasdaq5269.22+18.95 +0.36%
- London- 4th attempt to breakout in 16-years, results different this time? 2016/10/27
- Connect Series Webinar Oct 2016 2016/10/26
- Under Armour: Darling stock testing important support 2016/10/26
- U.S. Dollar Rally: A tale of two chart patterns 2016/10/25
- Banks- This is putting a smile on this sector 2016/10/24
Join the club (AMOC)
Associated Motor Cycles (AMC)
Associated Motor Cycles (AMC) was a British motorcycle manufacturer founded by the Collier brothers as a parent company for the Matchless and AJS motorcycle companies.
Matchless made their first motorcycle in 1901, and the successful G80 model was introduced in 1946. The 500cc G80 was popular, but by the late fifties, American buyers demanded more power, and a limited number of high performance models were developed for the American market. The name Matchless disappeared after 1966, but not before it left a mark on the history of British motorcycle riding in America.
Matchless G12CS Hurricane / Apache
If you look at a British book on Matchless, it will say that the company started building the 650cc G12 in 1959, but in 1958 US importer Frank Cooper ordered about 240 special 650cc G12CS Hurricanes for racing against the 650cc Triumphs and BSA’s. Starting in 1960, the Matchless “Hurricane” was advertised and sold as the Matchless “Apache”.
1958 Matchless 650cc G12CS For Sale
Super Hurricane (rare 650cc prototype) !
Click here for more information.
1960 Matchless G80CS Woodsman
Matchless offered a “Competition Suspension” model called the G80CS. The 1960 Woodsman was replaced by the Westerner in 1961.
1960 Matchless G80TCS Typhoon
For three years (1959 – 1961), an even better model was the G80TCS Typhoon. Just 125 were built, and most were exported to the US. The Typhoon had a larger bore and stroke, increasing the engine size to 600cc, and was fitted with a 1 3/8 GP carburetor. The Typhoon is a highly collectable bike today, and well restored examples are hard to find. At recent auctions, well restored Typhoons have sold for $18,000 to $25,000.
Click here for more details.
In 1931 Matchless bought AJS from the Stevens brothers. In 1938, Matchless and AJS became part of Associated Motor Cycles (AMC). Both companies continued to produce models under their own marques.
Hydrogen Water is normal water (H2O) that contains dissolved hydrogen gas (H2). As a comparison, Carbonated Water (soda) contains dissolved carbon dioxide gas (CO2).
Drinking Hydrogen Water is comparable to drinking Orange Juice. Hydrogen Water, however, has 176 times more Antioxidant power than Orange Juice / Vitamin C.
Hydrogen Water does not belong in motorcycle gas tanks.
Click here for Hydrogen Water products.
Online Machine Shop
Click here for more details.
British Racing Green
Click here for the best definition.
Fitness, Health, and Nutrition
- George Soros on tape: Trump will win popular vote in 'landslide,' but Hillary Clinton's electoral victory is already 'a done deal' 2016/10/27
- Beware: You could be poisoning yourself by reheating these five foods 2016/10/27
- Nestle to launch new non-GMO products ... How shocked will Monsanto be? 2016/10/27
- New video: How to BREAK THE CYCLE of human complacency and servitude 2016/10/27
- Meet the journalist facing 45 years in jail for filming the tar sands pipeline protest in North Dakota 2016/10/27